Monday 17 March 2014

Things really are looking up!!

Lots of good things are happening at the moment.


  1. The suppositories are working!! I am currently not wearing a bag over my fistula and am just using a gauze, because it is drying up! The pain when i sit down to let liquid out has disappeared and the liquid is black without a hint of blood in it! Finally a medication seems to be working!
  2. I placed relatively highly in an international debating competition on the weekend, which was such a wonderful experience. Spending the whole day arguing, what could be better?!
  3. I've started my new job and really enjoy it. Working out in the sun, talking with people for 90% of my day, its really lovely and much better than being cooped up in an office for hours on end.
  4. I'm starting to feel really good about things and, truly happy.

Lets hope this all continues!!

No comments:

Post a Comment