Wednesday 19 February 2014

Another god damn colonoscopy

Forgive me if my thought process was rather naive, but i figured once i had my colon remove i wouldn't have anymore COLONoscopys. However, there are such things as flexible sigmoidoscopys, of which i had a few last year, and on the 3rd March i will be having another one so my Doc can see whats going in inside my rectum.

I hate these things. I have a huge phobia of anything going 'in' me now from all the bloody medications fingers cameras etc that have been up there, and i figured once i had my surgery that that would be the end of them! but, clearly, i was wrong. I've had suppositories up there, enemas and now another camera.

Its so uncomfortable i hate it. No sedation no anything; just you lying on a bed in a gown whilst a camera is put deep inside you and moved about by the doc to see whats wrong. It makes me feel physically sick and theres a tv right in front of me which shows what the camera can see. LIKE IM GONNA LOOK?! who wants to see that ffs.

Im really not looking forward to having another one of these. they're fucking awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment