Sunday 2 February 2014

Something bad happened today.

I went shopping earlier with the vouchers i received for my birthday.
I went to Next to find a shirt or a t-shirt. I've always been the type of person to try a tshirt on over my original tshirt in a shop so i dont have to waste time in the changing rooms. I found a bit of the shop where no one was and put it on. I liked it. I took it off to go and pay and as i did my other t-shirt rose up a bit. As this happened, a kid walked round with his mum and he saw me with my shirt risen up and screamed and cried. His mum told me to get away from him and that i was disgusting. All he could see was the bag not even anything in it. But still, that happened. I didn't buy the tshirt, i just left.

Was she rude or am i truly that disgusting now

2 comments:

  1. Not only was she rude, but she was probably neurotic, self-absorbed, ignorant, intolerant, uneducated, lacking empathy etc as well. Fear not my good man - karma will catch up with her at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are even thinking that! She was clearly a horrible person! I can understand young children not understanding but their mother should have known better! Shame on her. Please don't let this set you back, people can be horrible but that doesn't take away your shine one bit. You are awesome and never forget that! x

    ReplyDelete