Sunday 23 February 2014

"I hope that IBD kills you you piece of sh*t"

A fairly forward comment, do we not think viewers? Unfortunately, i have to let this anon down and tell him that nothing is going to get me down and certainly IBD will not kill me. I intend to live a long, happy life and die when my time is up.

What this person failed to do before posting such a post, was read the rest of my blog! The surgery i had removed my IBD in my colon. I have a tiny bit left in my rectum which will be removed within a year anyway so, really, he/she needed to do their homework. My beautiful surgery left me IBD FREE and free to live a long, healthy, prosperous life!

I am stronger than i have ever been and, yes, i do have more operations to come and, yes, they'll slow me down a bit. But all they'll do is make me even stronger and continue to give me a healthy, limitless life!

I am not going to let an ignorant, possibly sad and alone 'anon' effect my recovery.  I am so happy with what i have achieved in the last 3 months. Tomorrow, it will be exactly 100 days after my operation. This time 99 days ago the anon may have been close to being right. I was feeling like death. But, because of the strength i have thanks to lots of love and support, as well as my own perseverance, im up, im running, im working, im living.

For anyone that has ever received such hateful mail, ignore it. They only send it because their life is worse than yours and envy you for what you have and what you can do. Im proud to be part of the IBD and Ileostomy family, and nothing you or anyone else could ever say will make me feel otherwise.

Good day.


6 comments:

  1. Haha Way to go, YOU TELL HIM/HER!!! Argh some people are just plain dumb!! Good on you for giving back as good as you get. People only sprout horrible things from being so bitter and twisted within themselves. Michael you are awesome, the IBD community think you are awesome and 99.9% of your readers think you are awesome too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you m'dear. You're right, some people are just dumb. We are a strong community and im proud to be a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's me again. I really hope that IBD comes back so I can get my dogs to piss on your grave you stupid piece of shit. And learn some grammar while you're at it. "Nasty peace of work"? It's PIECE. Peace is what I wish I had but I don't because of all your gay blog posts you loser. If you want to fight me I'd love to kick your butt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're not very bright either sir, his IBD was in his large intestine, he no longer has a large intestine, so just like me it has no where to come back to.

      also since you only post as anonymous i doubt you'd be brave enough to fight anyone :)

      Delete
  4. Dear 'Anon'. You do not HAVE to 'put up' with hearing about Michaels journey with his IBD. There are plenty of 'block' and 'delete' buttons if his illness is causing you such distress. By commenting you are simply making yourself look like a plonker and wasting your time in the process. Unlike you, there are many people who DO want to hear about Michaels journey and enjoy his posts. If you are not one of these then don't distress yourself, simply find the nearest 'delete' or 'block' button and let's all get on with a peaceful existence without squabbling like children. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only a coward hides behind an Anonymous setting on an Internet blog.

    Pay no attention to whoever this is Mike. A weak spineless character who will get all the hatred back that he puts out in this world.

    ReplyDelete