Thursday 20 February 2014

Lazy Day no. 18097492810

I have been having so many lazy days in bed recently. Its so nice to just relax and stay in my robe all day; eat junk food; play playstation; nap you know how lazy days work.
Spending so much time off my feet may not be the best thing to do in terms of my recovery, but it is helping the bad pains that i've been experience around my ileostomy and scar for the last week or so. I think the pain was due to a cycle and a few walks i'd done-perhaps too much too soon.

I am dying to get back to exercise and sport, but my body is still very weak. All of my stomach muscles have been asleep for months now so any form of physical activity causes me quite a lot of pain. Nevertheless, i will persevere. However, as for today, i thoroughly enjoyed my day of rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment