Monday 13 January 2014

Back to school tomorrow

Tomorrow morning, after 3 or 4 months, i am finally going back to sixth form.
It will be my first day of school with my bags and new routine--it will be my first day being out of the house for so many hours in one go--it will be my first time in tight(ish) clothing for more than a few hours.

I have been dying to go back to school and be active and get my brain working again. But now the time has actually come, im pretty nervous/scared. I dont know how tired it'll make me. I dont know how comfortable ill feel around that many people with my bag. I dont know how sitting down on upright chairs for such a long period of time will effect the bag and stuff.

I will of course write a post tomorrow about how my first day went.. just know that i am finally getting back out into the world and trying to live a 'normal' student life. Scared as i may be, i am still excited and happy to go back.

4 comments: