Wednesday 22 January 2014

From 'bad' to 'worse/down right awful'.

Today was a very, very difficult and hard day for me. One big thing plus a number of little things have left me feeling extremely low and frustrated with everything.


  1. I was told i could wear PE kit to be comfortable because of my bags. Then today i am told that i look bad for parents and people looking around the school so need to dress smarter. That, to me, is just pathetic. If the school's reputation hinders on how one student looks (and considering im wearing my schools PE kit so just look like I've got sport) then it needs to shape up. Secondly, i think its pretty shocking that i have to make myself uncomfortable and possibly suffer leaks just so outsiders think i look smart in school. They don't care! I could just be a sports person for all they know! It made me angry. Why tell me i can wear what i want to be comfy when i can't?
  2. Next, the big one, Warwick emailed me back saying that they can't change my offer. So now university this year is a 100% no.
  3. Im given special parking at school. A teacher saw me park, took down my number plate and reported me. Once again a scene was made about me parking there when it says that i am allowed to. Fed up of being singled out and being made to feel so different when i already fucking know im different then your average student at school.
  4. I leaked when with Zara again. Really upsets me when that happens.
Numbers 1 and 3 probably sound so minor and petty, but to me, all these little things add up and make me so frustrated, angry and upset. This week was supposed to be my birthday week with nothing bad happening, yet each day seems to be getting worse.

2 comments:

  1. Urgh it makes me so angry to read that people can treat others in this way! I know it is hard to ignore people I've been through it myself with the people I work with. Everyone has their stupid opinion before knowing any facts! They are the ones who should be made to feel uncomfortable due to the way they treat other people not you. These people having a pop should look in the mirror at themselves. You Michael have already been through so much, and shame on the school for allowing such behaviour to stand. Know that you have our backing as always x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mate, I''ve been following your blog for a few weeks now and I just want to say, as cliched as it may be, I'm really amazed by your dedication and bravery about it all. I know if I was in the same situation as you I wouldn't be doing nearly half as well as you currently are. I'm sorry about how you feel about the school, I agree that it's downright awful the way they constantly seem to be singling you out and changing their mind about things. You're an inspiration and you have my admiration x

    ReplyDelete