Tuesday 28 January 2014

Its that old saying...

You never know what you've got until its gone.

I'm sure all of you, like I used to, take sitting on the toilet and emptying your bowels for granted. But, after just 2 months without shitting, lord i miss it haha. I mean, if i was born with a stoma bag, i obviously wouldn't be saying this. However, i know that what i do is different to before now and i know it isn't the norm.

When i was in morrisons the other day and emptied my bag in the toilet, i wondered to myself: what do others think im doing when they hear me in here? They here straps being undone, then a long loud sound as my stuff falls into the toilet bowl. Its either a really short but powerful piss, or severe uncontrollable diarrhoea! Of course, its neither. But 90% of people don't even know stoma bags exist so how are they to guess it may be that?!

I've gone off topic. Basically, i miss taking a shit. Sorry to be crude, but thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment