Tuesday 14 January 2014

First day back-not a great start.

As i feared, today wasn't great. I started the day with high hopes as i arrived at school and was happy to see everyone.

As the day went on and lessons passed, i became more and more tired. Around 12:30 i collapsed in the corridor on my way to the sixth form centre from tiredness and breathlessness. Perhaps i was walking too quickly. I regained my strength and continued with my day.

Around 1:30 i was chatting away with a teacher of mine when i realised my fistula bag had leaked blood all over the lower part of my shirt. I could smell the contents of that bag (blood and mucus) but luckily no one else could. I stuck out our chat then cautiously walked to the nearest toilet where i cleaned myself up and stuck tissues around the leak area. After regaining my strength, i continued with my day.

Lastly, it appears that both my english and philosophy teachers don't think i will be able to obtain top marks in my exams if i were to sit them this year. This is understandable based on the amount that i have missed, it is just disappointing. I probably won't end up taking them this year.

I will return tomorrow and hope for a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment