Wednesday 22 January 2014

Update from my surgeon:

After my nurse spoke to him about my fistula and how much blood and mucus it is expelling, he has decided to take me off the suppositories for good and put me on a 5 day course of very strong antibiotics. They can make me feel incredibly sick, but i rarely throw up so hopefully that won't be an issue.

He has also pushed my next appointment with him a few weeks forward as he knows he needs to see me quite urgently to see what the hell is going on down there.

I am not going to start the antibiotics until sunday so i can enjoy my birthday party and not feel sick throughout. Let's hope these work

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your birthday party my good man, and I shall keep everything crossed for you that the antibiotics do the trick.

    ReplyDelete