Thursday 19 December 2013

18/12/13-AKA my best day of 2013.

The 18th December was a terrific day. It was my girlfriend's birthday and i had improved enough to take her up to london alone and go for a lovely drink at the Waldorf Hotel and then have half an hour of ice skating at somerset house. We were stupendously awful but that is what made it so fun. If anyone was to tell me one month and 2 days after having my op i would have been ice skating in london with zara, i would have laughed at them. We had a really great night together.

After that i went to whitgift to catch the second half of the charity concert. The prefects dance was on last and the guys said if i made it on time i could make a surprise appearance and just come on stage. I danced around with my cane like there was no tomorrow and the cheer from all my friends in the crowd was so amazing. It made me so happy to be up on that stage with my friends, especially considering no-one thought i'd be able to be!

A truly perfect day-even with a couple of bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment