Friday 27 December 2013

Still have the odd blip here and there..

So today was going like any other day was-good sleep, watched some tv, played some playstation, the usual lazy day. Then after laying in bed for no more than 10 minutes, i got up to check my phone and just, collapsed. My eyes blackened and i lost all sense of sight and hearing. I lost control of my legs and began to fall. Luckily there was a chair in front of me which i grabbed on to, or i would have hit the floor pretty hard. I concluded it was due to lack of food and water today, and the fact that getting a cold this soon after surgery is pretty bad.

This is the worst of its kind to happen to me. Usually, when i get up from sitting or lying down, my eyes go black and im blinded for a few seconds, feel dizzy, then come back around. This time, it scared the crap out of me. Its a combination of recovering from my op, low blood sugar and low blood pressure due to everything thats happened recently.

It was not a fun experience.

1 comment: