Saturday 7 December 2013

My new project

So this blog has really inspired me to write about my experiences over the last year. I feel that if i had more information and emotional support from other sufferers during the tough times, they would have been slightly easier to process emotionally. Because of this, i have decided to write a self-help book for young sufferers of IBD.

The content of the book will include:


  • a brief introduction to colitis and when i was diagnosed
  • what physical challenges colitis throws at you
  • medication and how to tackle the side effects
  • emotional difficulties with colitis 
  • preparing for surgery
  • post surgery traumas 
  • a chapter for friends and relatives
  • You control Colitis, don't let it control you
I am really excited about the prospect of writing this book and if anyone has any advice on how to go about writing a book it would be much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment