Monday 16 December 2013

BYE BYE STEROIDS

As of today, December 16th 2013, I am officially of steroids for GOOD. My 30+ tablet count is down to ONE and that is for my anxiety-not even my colitis! Finally the stress of taking that many pills a day is gone forevvveerrrrrr!

Gosh if i could only explain the side effects those buggers caused..especially the steroids. Some of the other pills caused some too, but none quite as bad.

Here are SOME of the more major side effects:


  • tiredness
  • nausea
  • irregular sleeping pattern
  • spots on my face, chest and back
  • fat face 
  • prolonged ejaculation (not as good as it sounds, trust me)
  • difficulty staying erect for long periods of time 
  • horrid mood swings
  • searing head pains
  • raging hunger
  • shaking
so yeah they are the main ones and now once all the meds are 100% out of my system, they'll all be gone! The magic of surgery eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment