Sunday 8 December 2013

My experience at Chiltern Church

I just returned home after my morning at church. I spoke for around 10 minutes about my journey with colitis and my recovery since the operation. I thanked everyone for their prayers.

Afterwards, i received countless hugs and hand shakes from people thanking me. I didn't understand what they were thanking me for. It was for showing them the power of prayer and how God works his miracles into our world. My recovery has been a miracle and i touched people with my story with God.

Amongst the congregation were several people who knew sufferers of IBD and even a man who suffered from colitis himself. I passed on my love and any information i could provide for them. It felt fantastic to know my words could help those suffering.

1 comment:

  1. God bless you Michael; keep persevering with God and you'll see results!

    ReplyDelete