Sunday 22 December 2013

Finally making a difference

I was contacted the other day by a journalist from a newspaper (will remain anonymous). The journalist was looking for someone to conduct a case study on to show how psychotherapy can help improve/reduce physical symptoms of illnesses such as IBD. After hearing my story over an hour phone interview, she couldn't be happier with what i had said. In a month or so an article will be published about my story and how psychotherapy helped me, and why others should give it a go.

I feel as though i have finally made a difference. Therapy helped me hugely with all of my illness, so i just hope when others read the article they will give it a try. Therapy always seems scary before you try it, but once you start, you never want to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment