Sunday 8 December 2013

Limitations.

I'm getting stronger and stronger each day, yet im still constantly told to 'take it easy' or 'don't worry about me just worry about yourself'. I want to go out and see how much i can do. I want to help my girlfriend, friends and parents out with their problems.When people tell me my issues are bigger than theirs so theirs don't matter, it makes me feel so shitty. All problems are equal and i share mine so i'd like others to feel like they can share theirs with me.

I know i have to learn to walk before i can run again, but i feel as though i have learnt to walk. I'm ready to start running. I will be able to take my girlfriend to London and treat her to fun surprises on the 18th, regardless of what my parents and doctors say.

No comments:

Post a Comment