Monday 30 December 2013

A very bad experience. (a paragraph taken from my book)


this all happened in the late days of summer 2013

I remember one day very clearly. Mum and I were shopping in Kingston. We stopped at the food court to get lunch as we had bought all that we needed to buy as our last activity before heading home. Mum went up to get our food and asked me to stay with the bags to ensure that no one stole any of them. For anyone else, no problem. However, as she was queuing and I was watching the bags, I got a searing urge to go to the toilet. I didn’t know what to do. I couldn’t leave the bags but I couldn’t stand in the middle of a crowded room and soil myself. I panicked and tried to walk as fast as I could to the closest toilet. My efforts were futile. I waited to hear that the sink area of the men’s toilet was empty before rushing out of my cubicle, putting my dirty underwear in the bin and escaping without being seen. I returned to our table at the food court before mum had realised I’d even left. I didn’t bother mentioning what had just happened; I just ate my lunch and pretended everything was alright. This wasn’t the bad part-that comes next. We got in the car and began the hour drive home-I was driving. We hit Worcester Park, which was still another thirty minutes from home, when i got a sudden urge. I saw a pub to stop at and go, but it was too late. Three seconds after the urge struck, I had had an accident. Bare in mind, I now had no underwear on because of the previous accident so my new jeans were ruined, I was sitting in it so it smeared all over me, and we had 30 minutes left to go. Another thing to bare in mind, that what came out of me in this accident, like all accidents, wasn’t your usual stool. It was a runny, loose stool mixed with blood. I held back the tears, opened the windows, asked my mum to not say a word and just kept driving. When we pulled into the drive way, dad was waiting for me with a black bin bag and a towel. We wrapped the bin bag round me like a giant diaper and slowly walked into the porch. We undressed me, wrapped me in the towel and moved towards the bathroom. I showered myself off, put some fresh clothes on and continued with my afternoon. Two accidents, one afternoon, one broken teenager. 

No comments:

Post a Comment